Tree Removal In The Woodlands, TX
Tree removal in the Woodlands, TX area is a dangerous job and is not to be performed without a professional arborist. Tree removal is the process of removing sick, old, or dying trees from your property using a tree cutter like a chainsaw or hand saw. The Woodlands resident's love their trees, but sometimes removal is unavoidable or even urgent. If you require tree removal, our company ranks in the top of tree removals. Dead trees host many pathogens that can be highly contagious to other trees. Any guy with a rope and a chainsaw is not specialized or certified. Sometimes a tree can overgrow its urban environment and must be removed, however, we will advise you of other alternatives if they exist. As a tree service company we take pride in performing a successful and safe job without leaving a mess behind.
Best Tree Removal In The Woodlands, TX
In keeping with our professional goals, we perform according to our Core Values that guide our tree services. They are:
- Safety - we take enough preventive measures to minimize the chances of damage to your property. Being seasoned specialists in all kinds of tree services, you can rely on us for getting long-term and reliable solutions.
- Care - being a leader in the tree services industry, we know when to prune, when not to prune, what to use and how to go about it professionally. Our tree services are priced correctly.
- Integrity - our tree services are carried out in such a way that at the end you feel happy with the results. In addition, you can rest assured you'll get the full value of your money through our professional services.
Commonly Asked Questions
- Can I remove my own trees in The Woodlands, TX?
Yes you may remove your own trees if the tree is under six inches in diameter. If the tree is larger than six inches in diameter a removal permit is required by the city of The Woodlands. Conditions for removal are as follows:
Conditions for Removal
Approval for tree removal will be considered if the tree:
- Is located up to five feet from a house or other existing permanent structure (i.e., garage, swimming pool or pool decking).
- Can be demonstrated to pose a safety hazard to persons or property through a written statement provided from a third-party certified arborist or other qualified individual with a degree in forestry.
- Is up to five feet from the area proposed for the construction of a house, garage or pool and pool decking.
- Is considered an invasive and hazardous tree or plant.
- Has been determined as damaged, diseased or otherwise hazardous by a third-party certified arborist or other qualified individual with a degree in forestry.